Saturday, March 24, 2007

...Sub-athon...

...Look...if we don't look out for each other...then who is going to look out for us -- ourselves?...

...No...then that would come under the category of personal responsibility, and I think we can all agree personal responsibility comes under the category of overrated...personal responsibility...I mean, that would leave all the blame of my actions in my ballpark...I need somebody else to blame for my problems and wrongdoings...so, remember we all need to help each other...look out for one another...you know...

...you know...brother to brother...sister to sister...sister to brother...brother that used to be your sister, but had a sex change, but don't worry, she tucks - to sister...or is it to brother?...no, no...it's to ALL...let us simplify and call it -- brother to brother, even though you may be from another mother, and might be a sister, or not a sibling at all...and thus, this includes all brothers and sisters -- not just black people...look out for one another...Class dismissed...

No comments: