Saturday, March 24, 2007

...lil sidebar with "You're Too Much"...

...I think my left one is jealous because for the most part the right one stays more moist...

...He's so anti that he's Anti-anti...

...There are times when I act like a wiseass...we've gone over this before...it is becaue instead of reading them, I sit on books...so, I'll be being a wiseass, and people will say, "Oh, Garrett, you're too much, you're just too much"...in a sense, they're saying, I'm too funny...like, bring it back a notch, that's a litte past my limit of comedy intake..."Garrett, you're too much...you're too funny"...I agree I'm fucking hilarious...I'm a philosopher...however, I disagree that I'm "too much"...what does that even mean?...it's similar, and in a way the opposite, of calling somebody "too racist"..."Yeah, that guy...some call him the government...yeah...he's too racist"...like if he just backed off a little bit, his level of racism would be wildly accepted...

...mentioning philosophy brings up an interesting conundrum...how do philosphers say they're philosophers...because I'm under the impression...the impression is HERE...and I'm under it......under the impression that philosophers pose everything in question form...For example, problems may occur when asked what they do for a living; they respond, "Am I a philosopher?"..."Sir, I don't know, that's why I just asked what you do"..."That can be easily understood if we can find the answer to what does "do" really mean?"...and this concludes my theory that Bill Clinton is a better philosopher than he was a president - as you recall he posed the question for what the meaning of "is" - is...class dissmissed...

No comments: