Sunday, March 25, 2007

...Sunday Mo Jo...


…I checked out a nun today…I don’t know if that’s ok or not…and…I don’t really care if it is or not…well, the movie Swordfish is on…and this means you have an entire country of men…and some women…watching this movie that was pretty much about absolutely nothing…however, Halle Berry is in it…and that might be enough to watch the 2 hour movie…however, she shows off her chibby chongas…however…another one…that was like a triple dose of however right there…this movie's on TV…so I guess this Swordfish TV movie acts as a pop-up like you get on the Internet…telling you to refill your penis pill prescription…and the pop-up gives everyone the clue to turn the TV back to March Madness…put it on mute and go try to download the 2 minute part where Halle...shows off her fun bags…and this unfortunately leads to seeing Billy Bob Thorton’s ass…because now you’re enticed to also download the Monster Balls’ scene where Halle asks Billy Bob to make her feel good…saw some old high school friends last night…and we were incredibly thirsty…unbelievably thirsty…I don’t even believe how thirsty we were…even though we were that thirsty…otherwise why would we have tried to quench this thirst into the early morn…but since I attached unbelievably to the thirsty…I guess it didn’t happen…well, yeah, anyways…this lead to the rule of the first one to pass out gets the privilege of being drawn on…and that’s just the way it goes…we’ll…or I’ll say…because I’m telling thus story…I’ll say the dude that passed out was named Tom at birth…and the Sharpy was broken out…another dude…we’ll…I mean…I’ll call him…dude…wrote on Tom’s feet some vulgar mo jo…and…that should be fun getting off…good luck with that…what did Mr. Bobbit do…to deserve that?...imagine it being sewn back on…the Master’s is coming up…which I’m pretty excited about…you see the advertisements for it with Phil Mickelson deservedly and finally winning one…and he probably got negative inches in the air…it’s like he jumped down, which makes no sense…that he could be that white…it’s almost as if the area he was covering had more gravity…um yeah…I’m watching March Madness and by the way Georgetown just passed the basketball, I’m pretty confidant that there are a few lesbians in the stands that are thinking hard about going wild at halftime…I don’t have any…but something made me pose the question of where my dogs at?...how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood…while typing I nailed the dismount on reciting the wood chuck chuck song…when in reality…which I don’t know about you…I’m living there…the better question is…who cares how much a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?...I was watching women’s basketball yesterday and it seems to me the UCONN Husky women like using penetration and back doors…just a little update on the search…I haven’t found Jesus yet…and yup…our President still isn’t looking for Bin Laden…because he’s still looking for Waldo…it’s just one of dem days…back in elementary school when girls used to chase me at recess…which they don’t do now…when I go to the local recesses…but what would they have done back in elementary school if they caught me?...that would have been coool…what if I chose, as a guy, to chase after them…would this have been allowed…because I would have caught them in 3.6734 seconds…let a second run off to tease them…and then stretch and then catch…equaling 3.6734 seconds…what would I have done if I caught them…I think I’m going to start chasing after females now…of my age of course…I’ll tell them I’m doing research for my blog…I’m a blogger…and for sho…they will be impressed…I asked a female if she had back trouble…that might give you a little idea of her features…why do they call it portal potties…did they have no idea what to call it so they asked a three year old…I’d like to give a shout-out to all those people who would like to give a shout-out…I was riding home on the train today, heading back to my Brooklyn apartment…and I noticed my feet were turned more outward than normal…my normal feet stance is a little inward…I’m slightly bow-legged…not quite a cheetah…but more like an animal that is less bow-legged than a cheetah...I guess this means my great great ancestors…I guess they were pretty great…and they must have hung out with the monkeys…those mo fos we evolved from…and noticed the monkeys feet stance…and emulated this more than per say your ancestors that didn’t hang out with the monkeys…and now they walk around with their feet pointed outward at a ridiculous angle…it should be illegal to have feet pointed out thus far…we need a regulation on feet stances in America…let foreigners walk around like that if they wanna…I’m not even sure if monkeys are bow-legged…but this is a blog…so if I say it’s true…it is…plus I just looked it up at the same time as writing that last sentence, concluding monkeys…they bow-legged…the transition from shaved…to 5 O’Clock shadow…to need a shave for work…to you’re getting lazy…to you’re growing it out for a new look but it’s not really working out…to wait maybe we’ve got something here…to no wait you’re just a bum that hasn’t shaven in a long while…to sophisticated…And there’s a cup of Sunday Mo Jo…

No comments: