Saturday, March 24, 2007

...lil sidebar with a long look in my mirror...

"Hard Look in the Mirror, Take, Why Don't Ya"

...So, I got out of the shower and remembered this lady yesterday told me, "You need to take one real long and hard look in the mirror young man"...at the time, I didn't think much of it, but after I got out of the shower today, I passed the bathroom mirror, caught a glimpse of my firm cheeks, and said, maybe I should look at myself in thus mirror..this was perfect...well...not perfect...because nothing is perfect...unless you practice...but I haven't practiced looking in the mirror, or situations leading to thee...so this wasn't perfect...however, like Ben Harper proposed, "If nothing's perfect, then why the hell is it a word?"...and like Will Smith proclaimed, "Yo, word to Big Bird"...no doubt about that in this situation...I'm glad we've got that resolved...

...So, I thought, well, maybe this situation isn't perfect, but it, nevertheless, IS...so, "to be or not to be"...that is not the question...it is...obviously, to be...otherwise, we wouldn't exist...

...I realized by looking in the mirror, you could accomplish a lot...as conveyed thusly in the last 11 sentences...so, I took the lady's advice, looked in the mirror, downward, and realized I was hard, and was prepared to take this long look in the mirror...

...after looking in the mirror for 24 hours straight, I passed out and hit my head on the tub -- that needs to be cleaned by the way so let's not crack down on this illegal immigration just yet...I guess hitting my head led to me concluding that I should share this story with y'all?...

...so, I looked in da mirror, practicing my alternative faces...

...the fish-face my brother has made legendary...

...the I gotta take a crap face, but I don't want to imply this to the sexual chocolate sitting across from me on the R train face...

...the sure, I'll do that face, countered by the um hell no, I wouldn't do that in a million years face, while subtracting that corny joke of, well, of course you won't because you won't be alive in a million years face...

...I do agree my original face is the best...it's a one and only...

...the I have an itch on my piggy toe of the right foot face, but I don't know how to get rid of it face, other than taking off my shoe, but that makes it difficult to keep writing face...

...lil sidebar from the sidebar......I'm thinking about developing a twitch...I know the ladies like it and G-Man like the ladies...so it only makes common sense that I'd develop a thus twitch...

...back to looking in the mirror...
...to be continued...

No comments: