Monday, March 12, 2007

...lil sidebar with Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants...

...title referring to Dan Pilkey's latest effort...again...another author using the fragile imagination of our youth’s to put cheese in his already too tight pants...subbed for first grade today and one of the first graders was polluting his or her mind with Pilkey’s book……usage of the his or her was intended…pollution is not sexiest…however, I’m certain men are better at it…this pollution of the mind leads to other such things I observed during this Monday, another day of my Sub-athon…many think it’s just an intermediate stage in the life of Garrett Kennedy…no…this is my career…accept it mom (Rockin’ Rita)…just because mom is a rock star…doesn’t mean her son has to follow in the womanizing footsteps…my youthful mind was not polluted with such Satanic mo jo…

…the problem here is…the youthful minds that are polluted with books such as Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants grow up to become parents…they feed their children this propaganda and this leads to what I observed today…a first grader today that was wearing his Green Bay Packer sweat shirt and sweat pants was reading the Boogie Woogie Man…I didn’t catch the author because I began reading this when I was in first grade and……look…l don’t want to talk about it…the Boogie Woogie Man scares the shit out of me…and it must have scared this Green Bay Packer...because the whole day after Reading Centers…it smelled like shit…he’s gonna need a new Packer suit…I also saw another first grader wearing a “G-Unit” sweatshirt…this is the latest get-up from rapper 50 Cent (better known by really white and old white accountants as Fiddy Cent)…one first grader now wants to be a Professor, feeding our college students liberal crap…and the other wants to be a gangster…what about the good old dreams of the good old days of wanting to grow up to be a fireman or an astronaut…my next peace will dissect my theory about the myth of kids growing up wanting to be firemen and astronauts…nobody really does this…but that’s for the next discussion…

…I also observed that some of these first graders were reading children’s books that were larger than they were…no wonder Rockin Rita has back trouble…she used to read the same enlarged fables…lesson of the day…kids…put down the books and turn the TV back on…keeps the back strong…makes ya hair curly……until you turn like 25 and it all falls outs…probably from the books…class dismissed…

No comments: