Sunday, April 22, 2007

...Sunday Mo Jo...



…Interesting…I was really thirsty last night…so I quenched it…only to awake this morning to be even thirstier…people have always said that Garrett fellow is one thirsty fellow…I’ll take that as a complement as that is the only way oneself can take that…before I hit this here Mo Jo, I shall quench thy thirst with some H20 – by Nike…the 12 year old workers make quality batches of water…and like we went over already, I’m extremely thirsty…my thirst has risen to extreme measures…so these kids might have to work overtime…gonna need lots of water here people…I quench people’s mental thirst with this here blog…you're welcome…I quench my own mind’s thirst too…my welcome…as I try to stay awake watching the NBA playoffs, and waiting for tonight’s Yankees / Red Sox game, I write this with enjoyment of the cushion spring digging into my shoulder blade, adding to the pile of boogies behind the big couch, and now I have an itch on the bottom of my sockless left foot…if it had a sock on it…or for short…a footglove…which is actually longer, but obviously more street = cooler?...if it had sock on, I could have added another line to the “Ironic” song…Alanis Morissette sings her soul –

“Isn’t it ironic?
I have an itch on the bottom of me foot
But I have a sock on
So I can still relieve the itch
But I will most likely have to go back for 2nd scratchage
This due to the separation that the footglove is causing
Between the itch and my pointerfinger
Equaling an irony so thick
That you can taste it along with that peppered on cliché”…

…the soul so effortlessly floods out to provide easy poetic comprehension that is also so effortless…your welcome Alanis…add that to the remix…I assume my royalties are already in the mail…no…already in the bank…in fact…I will bet my due royalties from the remix that my due royalties are already in the bank and therefore are no longer due…give me a second to check on the Internet(s)……Alanis?...it’s not in the bank…that’s unfortunate for you…because that means you now owe me double because I just lost that bet…I assume the doubled check is already in the mail…no…look…we could do this all day…just send the check sweat cheeks…and you thought you knew irony…it’d be pretty ironic, don’t ya think, if your cheeks were actually sweet…I’m willing to find out…let us meet...we could go over some more songs I’ve written and you obviously want to use them to get more props on the lyricist-cred noogle…it’d be pretty ironic if it rained on the day we were going to meet…no, I don’t think so either…don’t ya think…I miss my cat…stroking Cosmo’s extremely fluffy multi-colored coat is the only way I can truly quench this here thirst…here Cosmo is not, so I will settle for this here caffeine…and there’ a Cup of Sunday Mo Jo…

No comments: