Monday, April 09, 2007

...Sunday Mo Jo...


...Easter Sunday Revisited...I am revisiting Easter Sunday today, and now...after chowing down a "Pop's" chicken parm hero, a Brooklyn joint where I noticed while waiting for the Parm. that the chocolate milk Yoo-hoo places its' contents in a can...it is bad enough we get this kind of milk from a minority cow's nipple, and now it's placed in a can...there are just certain beverages that don't belong in cans and we all agree because I just said we do that milk, especially chocolate, does not belong canned...I just got official ruling that those that didn't attend church yesterday are going to Hell...you'll be receiving an email informing you about this...which, I know, is pointless because everybody reads this blog daily so all already are informed about this...let's not give the email mailmen...and mailwomen extra mail to deliver to the Internets...and I will not be seeing you people in Hell because I did attend church...my church...which of course is being in the presence of Leo's successor, Cosmo, our cat...that is my church...get your own......almost pissed in my pants on the train ride back to the BK yesterday…but then finally walked 3 cars up to find Jon waiting for me to pee all over the seat…I enjoy going over friend’s places for a game or such…and going to the bathroom and peeing all over the seat…returning to the living room to ask who pissed all over the seat…how rude of them…so I’m on the train relieving myself, placing one hand against the wall like those assholes you see in public lavatories…and using the other hand as my guide hand……Mick Jagger’s telling me he’s coming down again…and I think we all are after childhood…what a ride that was…this cup of caffeine doesn’t help…and neither does JK’s (my brother’s) Sex Pistols CD…too early for punks to take over the airwaves…at least we have “Summer Cleavage” to look forward to…I’m pretty excited about that…I’m having March Madness withdrawal…the Master’s didn’t exactly bate my full interest…and it appears the seven degrees wasn’t enough for Michael Jordan…because according to the latest Haines AD, Michael Jordan and Kevin Bacon are living in the same apartment…and that shall leave a quality taste for this cup of Sunday Mo Jo…

No comments: