Wednesday, April 04, 2007

..face the facts Jack...

...and everybody not Jack...

...a recent study revealed that the average blog is read by one person...so, this means most blogs are only read by those that write them...

...unless, you blog in a similar fashion as I...I just write this stuff and post...I don't read it...so, therefore, I'm not calculated into the sum of those that read this blog...and guess what...go ahead...guess...

...my blog still is above average...because according to my sources...which we all agree are creditable sources...I have at least 5 viewers...this means my blog is at least 5 times more read than the average blog...maybe I should start reading it and make it 6...that would make it no longer an underground effort though...I shall have to ponder this???...

No comments: