Monday, April 02, 2007

...Sunday Mo Jo...


...due to a bad dosage of the Sniffles...this Sunday Mo Jo has been printed a day late...sounds like a Cup of Excuse...

…Drunk on Nyquil…can’t get into “the zone” here on the couch…a spring is digging into my left shoulder blade…watching women’s NCAA basketball final four…feeling a possibility of a turtle head forming…craving fried chicken again while remaining white because we love chicken too, but settled for cooking spaghetti with some sauce and a piece of chicken parm…yes, I cook now…that Chinese food that’s been in the fridge for over a month is developing a nice aroma…it sits next to a restaurant salad that I never ate and has been there for longer than the shing-shi-waa…sounds like a nice left-over dinner for a visitor you don’t like…Stacey Dales can give me a halftime report anytime…baseball’s back but John Kruk’s neck is not…Yankee’s opener tomorrow and Southington, CT hero Carl Pavano was named their starter…October already smells bad…could go for some chocolate milk…I’ll settle for watching chocolate people play some ball…this may be confusing, but I think this game is going to come down to which women’s team has more players playing for the other team…went to the barber shop and got myself a fade down below…walked up to an Asian today…told her to finish me off…UNC’s women’s coach just opened her mouth, and not just for the sake of rhyme, I’m glad I wasn’t born in the South…thank God I am “twang less”…and thank God I’m not religious…halftime…and time to throw on my new John Butler CD and watch Stacey Dales’ halftime report on mute…I totally agree with everything she’s saying…about to take another shot of the Quil to get rid of the sniffles…the question is, how many games will it take for A-Rod to screw it up again…JK mixing up some Ramens…he just got an advertising deal with the noodle company and we now have a lifetime supply…not too sure how the punk rock community feels about the endorsement…just burped and re-tasted the flapjacks I had at breakfast today…was deprived pancakes as a child, among other things…Rock-n-Rita, the great cook she was/is makes pancakes crispy…and I’m not anti-crispy, but when it comes to pancakes there shall be no crisp involved…washed the cakes down with some O.J...should have quenched with that glass of chocolate milk that I now crave…And there’s a cup of Sunday Mo Jo…

No comments: