Tuesday, April 24, 2007

...lil sidebar with what to say when somebody knocks?...


...I never know how to respond to a knock on the door when I'm taking a piss...what are you supposed to say?...1 second?...which sounds appetizing...give me on more second which will give me enough time for last drippage and the zipper pull-up...but I'd also need time to fake wash my hands after I wipe that not-expected drip, that landed on the thumb, off onto my jean right ass pocket...a standard procedure...OR?...should I just remain silent after knockage?...and then the person that might have the urge to crap their pants goes and gets a key, unlocks the door and catches you mid-stream as you turn around and super-soak the mo fo...and now she...it is always a she that knocks to make an inconvenient embarrassment...some embarrassments are convenient...for example, when an Irishman is embarrassed, he can play it off as simply a bad sunburn ("but it's the winter"?)...the Irishman-struggle continues...and now the embarrassment turns into a convenient way of getting out of going to the beach...because when winter closes, the real sunburn emerges...so the embarrassment / sunburn duo is a combo that works for the extremely pasty people - my people...Furthermore, the knocker now turns the Irishman myth into a so-called myth...but walks away saying, "At least it's still bigger than Chinaman's"...

...I put a picture of Mahatma Gandhi because he is one of the most clever minds in the history of history...and thought he might have the answer to what to say when somebody knocks on the bathroom door...unfortunately some asshole killed him in 1948; I'm assuming he would have solved yet another problem that still lingers today...if only Marty Scorsese’s film "Who's That Knocking at My Door" asked the correct question..."What do I say to the person knocking at my door - because a cracker got a turtlehead ready to pop up/out"...You'll get 'em next time Marty...I loved the Dylan documentary...I suggest we get together and create a documentary on people's responses to the above proposed question...

No comments: