Saturday, May 05, 2007

...War against profiling for greed sakes...

…People…and by people I apologize that you don’t know exactly who I’m referring to…but people, it’s a species, look it up in Webster, the little black kid’s book of words...people need to stop profiling…in this post 9-11 era, when terrorism replaces communism as the fear wand, people are profiling all Arabs as terrorists…and believe me, I have had Arab children in the classroom and they can be extremely annoying…their annoying-ness can reach extreme measures…however, so can black kids, and yes, man, women and hermaphrodites, can the white kids as well…now, don’t get me wrong…I am not concerned about Arabs…although, I am concerned about other profiling…and as stated many times – “A profile anywhere is a profile everywhere”…I think 2 Pac said that…if we allow the Arab profiling to continue, then this will justify the profiling of others…example being…all Jews are cheap funnymen wearing their Yamulkas as humor-caps…all Blacks are rappers that complain about class/racial issues, but are just as much to blame by bringing down their peeps with their vocabulary in the music…or…all white people are rich and greedy…now, this is the one that most concerns me…all whites are rich and greedy…this doesn’t offend me as a rich person - - because I’m not rich…or it’s not because I’m white - - because it’s debatable that I’m white…I’m whiter than white…I burn in the winter…although I do agree that global warming is a myth, a conspiracy created by the Irishmen, taking it out on the rest of society for their ancestors not getting any sun…no…none of the above offends me…the profiling offends me as a greedy person…I’m greedy and I find it greedy to think that all greedy people are rich and white…Fight the Power…I think Jesus, the original lesbian, said that…and…resolved…

No comments: