Saturday, December 18, 2010

..."need a dump truck, baby, to unload my head"...

There are just certain people in this world that see the world differently...and they have a vision that is rare...I want to make sure with my writing that people realize...I am Not one of those people...

Here's another attempt at making people realize this:

...I'm a ghost of my former self...
...I hear people say my full name
and don't respond right away...
...Or maybe, it's like my ambitions...
...My response is on delay...
...But it will come to fruition someday...
...They won't?...
...Well, maybe that line wasn't written this time
for the purpose of gaining a quote...
...I'm not really sure about any of the answers,
ask my ghost...
...As others put down their drinks,
I'm just discovering thee toast...
...I don't need the other's commentary...
...I've provided it myself...
...Criticizing, a self kind of roast...
...I am a ghost
of my former self...

...And, my ghost never finished this...don't blame me...he'll get around to it someday...

No comments: