Friday, August 17, 2007

...Wikipedia Profile continued...

..the below profile’s creation began and was posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2007…check it out…or just stick around and read the work in progress belowGarrett’s amitions make it impossible to keep the profile up to date…this is what’s up so far…
Wikipedia profile

Garrett Dempsey Kennedy (1982-eternity; he’s timeless) – world famous blogger Garrett Dempsey Kennedy (known for writing his blog in Wing-Dings font so nobody can understand it; and therefore, nobody can claim to dislike it – because you shouldn’t dislike things you don’t understand) was born to parents John Anthony Kennedy Jr. and Rita Flynn “Rockin’ Rita” Kennedy; and has one older brother, Jonathan Flynn Kennedy, 26. Garrett’s nicknames include: “G”, “G-Man”, “It’s Not Gary. It is Garrett, which sounds nothing like the ‘T-less’ Gary, “3-incher”, etc. Born and raised on Maplewood Road is where Garrett spent most of his days, growing up in Southington, CT. He brought intelligence to Manhattanville College, and it was not the other way around – Manhattanville bringing intelligence to “G-Man”. Spending four years at the college in Purchase, NY, he graduated in May 2005 with a Bachelor of Arts in History; a minor in writing. He now resides in the Bay Ridge section of Brooklyn, NY, where he substitute teaches and uses the language of the youths to inspire his wing-ding fonted blog. If you can’t read it, Garrett says to get yourself a dog to translate it. Below are some words from the blogger himself about himself:

8/17/07“Let me tell you about myself…oh, come on, let me…ok, I’m going to anyways…I kind of like music…I like it a little…but I have a passion for chocolate milk and spicy chicken wings…I love spicy chicken wings…but I hate the runs…it’s a love/hate relationship I got going with the birds…I dislike people telling me their recommendation for Chinese food…I do subscribe to the “hate nothing except hatred”…but I can’t refrain from hating black men that are balding…I enjoy leaving others in suspense so I’ll tell you why at a later date…if you never see or hear from me again, just think of me the next time you see a black man balding…I’m attracted to eyes…and maybe that’s why I dig Asian women…and I’m sure they dig my digging…it’s just the way I convince myself the way they stare at me…and then run away after 9 blocks of following them…look…we just happen to be eating lunch at the same Ching-shi-wa place…and we just happen to respond to the same Craig’s-List AD about ‘for a good time visit us for NYC’s best Asian massages’…I do enjoy reading…not for pleasure…that’s what the massage was about…not for obtaining knowledge either…can I enjoy something without any bullshit reasoning for doing so…I enjoy reading these books really fast where I can’t comprehend them, but still can show them off to impress visitors…when they ask me what their about, I say, ‘Well, I don’t wanna ruin it for you…go to the bookstore and waste your money on the same book I stole from the library’…it’s a dog-eat-dog world…ask Michael Vick…look up his Wikipedia profile and you’ll quickly learn he quickly pursued at a young age to grow up and become a jackass…achieved…talking about achievements…I have a feeling I’m going to win an award soon, but for now I’m signing off…but would like to give a shout-out to all those who would like to give a shout-out…there you go and there I…’



"...adding to profile I am...I have an incredible skill when drinking soda out of the bottle to quench my thirst while not ruining the rest of the bottle by not allowing soda that visited my mouth to return to the contents left for the next person to enjoy...

No comments: