Friday, August 17, 2007

...and the award goes to...


...every Friday I will be giving out an award...I know...I'm pretty excited about it too...especially about this first award...

Humblest Person in the World: Garrett Kennedy

...and a word from our winner...


"...Am I allowed to accept an award for Humblest Person in the World...rhetorical...it would be quite arrogant not to...especially since I gave out the award...if you've looked at my Wikipedia profile, and if you didn't, you need to get your priorities in check...for those that have, you knew I was expecting something in the form of an award...now, with me and my humble self...excuse me...humblest self...see, I make mistakes too...just not as often...me, myself and I...you would think doesn't need an award...but that's just farce-a-noogle...what do you think ignited me to become so humble...let me tell you a story...a realization of my shortcomings...and I'm not referring to the 3-incher...I was having a tough time...not like a tough time heard about in a blues song...but a tough time for a white boy college graduate trying to find himself tough time...know what I'm saying...yeah...but do you...my tough time and I were lying in bed...yes...tears emerged...and I was at a breaking point...another words, my point of breaking almost tipped like Malcolm Gladwell...but then...but then...but...

...then...I took my right hand out from underneath my pillow as I was failing to fall asleep AGAIN!...and planned on just rolling over...but I've rolled over before...and something in me realized it was time to stop failing and failing again...that advice is bullshit...I looked up to see my door cracked open more than a sliver...because if it were only cracked opened a sliver then I couldn't see the little light that shinned into my room...I would have said beaming to make this story more dramatic...but it was just the hall light...and that light doesn't beam...it just doesn't...but...any-Who?...that little light of mine made me realize I was going to be ok...not ALL right...but ok...and that's when I realized my shortcomings...and realized it was ok to have some...if fact...it made me realize that most of you have more shortcomings than I do...for instance...you people should be more humble...although, what do I know about being humble...rhetorical...thanks..."...

No comments: