Sunday, January 25, 2009

...Sunday Mo Jo...


Sexy never went anywhere…I have a mirror…but guess what is back…Sunday Mo Jo is, whether or not your name is Jack…and now American politics are pondering the saying, “Once you go black, you never go back”, in a different light these days…it doesn’t smell like roses, because I’ve never smelled roses before…well, I have, but in that case we aren’t referring to the flower, but a dancer, that is obviously paying for college…I’ll give in for a second and reveal that I have smelled roses before and I’m not impressed…and refuse to think that women truly love them so much…roses smo-ses…furthermore…or less…it does smell like something’s in the air these days…and I have a clogged nostril…not nostrils…only one is clogged and the other is making a whistling noise to the tune of Dylan’s “Blowing in the Wind”…I can’t really smell that well…in fact, I suck at smelling…never been good at it…but the stench ‘round her’ is so strong that it might lead a corny-ass mo fo to come up with a ridiculous metaphor, but that I will not do…it’s a policy of mine…and should be a policy of President Barack HUESSEIN Obama’s presidency…speaking of our new president…what I believe I smell is Obama’s feekle odor…dude is like a Rocket Scientist with his poetic oratory (ridiculous), but his ass reeks…however, other than that being in the air, many of Dylan’s questions no longer have to blow…when Obama was elected, I magically turned on “Blowing in the Wind” and it sounded like a f*cking (?) victory song…some may mock the HOPE people are putting in one man, but sh*t, Mr. Huessein…I call people by their middle name…it’s an un-common courtesy…hardy har har…I’m bringing that back too…Barack is undeniably inspirational…Jesus even showed up for the inauguration…in the form of Shuttlesworth that is…Ray! Allen was there…and many packers of the bible are devastated, that yes, Jesus is black…and hopefully Barack will bring back some respectability to the presidency…however, am I the only one that realized John McCain’s campaign never brought up how much Obama is like Bush…there truly is an elephant in this room…it’s next to the cardboard cutout of the Kennedy’s new cat COSMO!...Mo!...I’ll be coming home soon whether or not you’re reading this…the Obama-Bush linkage is not referring to intelligence…I mean George Bush is still looking for Waldo for crying out loud when the 2nd graders I was substitute teaching for once called me a leprechaun…those were the short lived days of when I grew pubic hair around my lips disguised as a goatee…not exactly comparable to the days my father decided to grow a mustache back in the 70s…I wish I had this frame of mind back in the day…no dad, I don’t have to listen to you…you used to rock the stache and doing things like that enables corny as mo fos to get away with saying corny ass sayings like “let’s be serious”…I don’t have to listen to anyone that wears pubic hair above their upper lip…this is a democracy, a word Bush just looked up on Wikipedia when attempting to rewrite his bio…the Obama-Bush linkage is about inspiration…both are a reflection that ANYTHING is possible…hardy har har…remind self to look up the origins of “hardy har har” and raise a Guinness pint to the mo fo inventor…and for now, and in the spirit of the recent history made, I raise this cup of Sunday Mo Jo to you Mr. President…Obama too…and there’s a Cup of Sunday Mo Jo…

No comments: