Friday, November 16, 2012

Health Insurance for the soul...


Politicians lie.  We will see if Barry Obama lied to me about health insurance and helping me out with that bladder problem.  But, all politicians do lie.  And they shouldbecause it seems to work.  They should run for office based on the greatest lie of all time - by telling kids they can grow up to be anything they want to be.  Like Barry Obama is in the position to tell anyone this.  Parents and teachers tell children this and the outcome is that none of them become what they want to become...

...maybe the opposite might work.  Tell kids they won't become anything and they will revolt like the 60s and become everything they want to bebecause thats what happened in the 60s.  That revolution really worked out for everybody.                           (peace sign)

Now, personally, I've been telling myself I won't become what I want my whole life.  Looking in that mirror I say, Garrett you will become nothing.  So far so good because I'm thirty - so my life is half over and I'm the farthest I can be from what I'd like to be...what I dream to be...I'll tell you what that is shortly.

So, like Barry Obama said hope its still alive...as long as everyone continues to bet with me...bet with me - by lying to me that I can become everything I want.  Because I know they lying...telling me I can become anything is a lie...at least coming from people like politicians and my family and friends...and the thing is, politicians know they lying, too...so, what they must truly believe is the truth is that I will be like everyone else - by not becoming what I want...and so the real truth must be the opposite of what politicians truly believe.  Therefore, the real truth must be the politicians liein this caseand so, the only way to interpret this is is that I can become anything and everything I want to become.  It's like reality Halloween, everyday...and you may not think this is coming from someone with much soul...but one day I will become what I want and stand before you as a strong black woman.  And not even a politician can lie and tell the masses that they ain't got soul...

...And that's what's up, Brooklyn!

No comments: