Thursday, October 20, 2011

...Missed High-Five...

...My whole life feels like a missed high-five...You know that feeling...even if you're very athletic, very coordinated, you can miss that five...and, all of a sudden, you feel like a douche bag...there is no escaping it...So, you look around, hoping nobody saw it...and, just in case there's a chance someone did, you try to blame the other person, but also quickly give the five another try...You know "that" feeling, you do...And, well, that's the way I personally feel all the time...So, in the case when I miss that five, I say, "Oh, I know this feeling...it feels just like I felt just before the five"...The five, whether missed or not, actually provides me a little break from that feeling...Then, again, whether landed or missed, a five doesn't take long, that feeling for me returns...awesome...

No comments: