Monday, June 14, 2010

..."No thanks"...

...the other day...I was asked, "Garrett, would you like some orange juice?"...to which I replied, "No thanks...I only drink water and beer"...I'm 27 years old...you notice the older you get the faster you get to the next age?...meaning, I'm 27 years old and 10 months...so I'm basically 28...when I'm 29 and 6 months, I'm basically 30...this is bullshit, among other shits...and so...at present, I'm still 27!, going on 35 and having my mid-life crisis...

...mid-life crisis leads someone to do such things as I am now...like...attempted yoga...once...well, I guess twice if you count THAT time...didn't work...it's not for me...next attempt has been meditation...I already exercise, why yoga?...get me straight to the higher sense of self bullshit arena...you know, so I can find myself...and this brings me to the above objection to orange juice..."No thanks...I only drink water and beer"...I'm trying to get into better shape (if that's possible...what shape was I taught in Math class that I want to become?)...and I'm attempting to simply life...it's the small things they say...so here I've decided for a month to only drink water...it's been 2 weeks and 5 days of just the pure stuff...well, some might say I snuck some 2 sips of my girlfriend's Diet Coke at the movie theater because Sex and the City 2 made me parched...you could add 3 sips of her strawberry smoothie...and well, beer...I'm not gonna give up beer...there's no philosophy in that except the philosophy of not being a pansy (check spelling at later date...at the moment I just turned 32)...and no I didn't stray away from the monthly goal...it's a new way of life...to make living better...it's not a fucking contest...and if it were...I'm pretty sure I'm kicking your ass...at least I'm the one that wrote this...and you're the loser reading it...

No comments: