Thursday, April 26, 2012

Scraps-n-drafts...

1st and foremost are u satisfied with your phone?  That's what's most important...because if you're not satisfied then how could you go on with your day? It'd be impossible.  And people say nothing's impossible but those are the people that are satisfied with their phones...

How much do drinks cost when Jesus shows up for happy hour?

Honey honey

I think we should smile and cry more for the good times

Everyone's blessing is their curse...knowing this doesn't make it better...it makes it worse...and I don't believe it when some say ignorance is bliss but should believe when it comes to this...because if I didn't know...imagine what I could do...oh, what I could do...what I could do...only if, only if...

Everything's so still in the morning
And I'm the only one to make this observation
Because I'm the only one not sleeping

It's not 7 in the morning...and I am not drinking a beer...

Get on stage and just say "life" and start laughing...yell at the audience if they don't laugh too...yell that they don't get life...it's the funniest joke of all time...please tell me it's a joke...

I told my fiancé's father that I'm going to be a writer...and he said, no, that's not a good plan. You're not going to be a star. I responded, "Going to be?"...

Dissect meaning of asshole like you did with dude

As long as I can hear his voice playing at least in the other room, I know it's going to be alright

I've made a lot of mistakes in my life...but I think the biggest mistake was not becoming Michael Jordan...

Can I have one more my conscience asked
And replied, yes and always
But, you know, these scenes don't last...

Sometimes in this fast paced world u have to eat on the run...show runner running by restaurant and stealing a person's food and running away...Nike

Do I really need a plate with my coffee...yes...oh ok...that's why I asked...I didn't know

Leave a dog and a baby alone outside on sidewalk and watch more people worry about why dog is alone

Let me stop you right there, sir...I don't talk about the weather...

Where's it gonna take me I just don't know I've heard the tales throughout the history of rock roll... 

There are these articles out there and everyone thinks they read them in the Times...they like to insinuate that they read so much that they aren't positive where they read it but also want to make sure you know they do read specifically The Times... I think I read stuff all the time But I don't read...I don't read

Sometimes addicted to misery
Like I can put on a facade
And act like I don't care when people don't understand me

The wonders of the who farted question...I think it was that guy

People are just discovering books on tape
Others have been listening to records for years
Like Music Man Murray

No comments: