Sunday, July 31, 2011

To-Do list (fo today)

http://celticshub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/to-do.jpg

Below is my To-Do list for today...I'd like to point out that it is now 4:06 AM and I haven't fallen asleep yet...and you can probably tell that I'm ecstatic because look at how much day I have ahead of myself to get all of my To-Do list done...do not copy...or I'm telling...remember the days of "I'm telling"...well, if you don't, and you do copy - I'm telling!...here's the list:

1. Make today's To-Do list

2. Heavily consider erasing To-Do list from blog (so motherfuckers don't copy)

3. Tell Bob Dylan (my house cat) (apartment cat) "good jump Bob"...I truly enjoy telling my cat that his jump from here to there (where he jumped is neither here nor there) was "good"..."Good jump Bob...good jump"...I can't wait to do this later...often he jumps and I compliment him right there and here...and, often, later in the day, I compliment him for his jump from earlier in the day..."That was a good jump Bob...earlier in the day...good jump"

4. Ask Not Yoko (my girlfriend) if "house cat" is one word

5. Check #4 because she said "housecat" is one word (blogger disagrees!)

6. Ask if "apartment cat" should be one word then too

7. Get Not Yoko a tissue

8. Wipe Bumble's, Not Yoko's apartmentcat's, snot off my forehead (mo fo just sneezed on me)

9. Tell Not Yoko, "I am not delirious...it's just funny"...she called me delirious...I can't repeat on here what I called her

10. Point to the sky (for many reason...but mostly for Jesus)

11. Bike on stationary-bike...then tell Bob he can have "next"...or he can have "now"...get off bike if Bob wants "now"

12. Answer fan mail

13. Ask Not Yoko if "fan mail" is one word

14. Check #13...she "thinks so...or it's hyphenated"

15. Get "some" sleep...so you really don't become delirious

16. Finish To-Do list after you get that sleep

I miss Bob...I'm going to go compliment him on his "good jump" from yesterday...it was actually a really good jump...then I'm going to get that sleep...I'll sign back on later to finish this To-Do list...

1 comment:

Johnnyk said...

To do: fix your blog template- it's too skinny. I guess you guys didn't go to the symposium for 60s girl groups. Would have been a good music history lesson.