Thursday, August 27, 2009

...Little Bobby Dylan!!!...


The musician Bob Dylan began livin’ on May 24, 1941...The cat Bob Dylan began livin’ June 30, 2009…He is a new and welcome member of the Kennedy Family…and he is Bob Dylan…You can tell by the tune of his meow…unless of course…you’re a moron...We took Bobby out of the store cage, it sniffed my navy blue William S. Thomson Golf Scramble T-Shirt, and whistled “Chimes of Freedom”…HE DIDN”T???...We purchased the cat food…and the liter, in which he found his “direction” to…lil’ Bobby D took his first leak in his new “home”…tomorrow he will start writing lyrics...


(Above picture is the cover of Bob Dylan's album "Bringing It All Back Home"...the cat in Dylan's arms is not Little Bobby D...but mide as well have been...looks just like him!!!)

Twitter has gotten out of control…just listen to the news and hear CNN’s Wolfgang Blitzer in the midst of his Twitter...as long as we agree it has gotten out of control I will now introduce to you…ANIMAL TWITTER…just like you don’t care what I’m doing every second of every day, I don’t care what you are doing every second…but also just like you, I don’t care what your animal is doing every second of everyday…but I LOVE telling you…here’s some Twitters or tweets or meows…how about some Nuggets of Cat Bob Dylan’s first full day in his new home…

TWITTER FOR ANIMALS!!!

...Lil’ Bobby D takes leak, a rare occasion when “Ohs” are a response to taking a dump…poetic…his first lyric…

...I stretched, Bobby D attacked my bare feet...as I stretched, I told Lil' Bobby to "Protect Yo Neck"...I will introduce Wu-Tang to him at a later date...he caught the reference already anyways...he's from Brooklyn!!!...

...Lil' Bobby D wrote some more lyrics...he will share them with the public at a later date...there is no "Blowing in the Wind", "The Time They Are A-Changin'" Esque lyrics quite yet...but he'll keep forcing his paw...in fact, I'm suggesting his first single be his song "Force Thy Paw"...and it goes a little something like...-"Names Little Bobby D/ Every meow is a 'Chime' that is free/ What I do presently is 'Force Thy Paw'/ But maintain the style of a 'Eddie Murphy Raw'"...

...You could never tell by my personality (those that responded with "or lack thereof' should write that down and bring it to the Improv and see how it works out)...tell by personality that I don't have a tendency to dust very often...this leads to our apartment getting dusty...the dustiest spot is the corner where our couches meet...and thus, Little Bobby keeps taking naps there and wakes up dusty...I cleaned...and "Bobby Ain't Dusty No More", his fellow-up single...a little something like...-"Names still Bobby D/ Sleeping in the dust where the couches meet is my tendency/ My brother's Garrett Kennedy/ I'm a quick learner/ And quickly learned/ He will do anything for me/ Hence, he cleaned/ And Bobby ain't Dusty, Dusty No More"... 

...We...as in...Me and Little Bobby D listened to Cat Power's album "You Are Free"...he sat on the couch, paws tucked and nodded his head throughout the entire album, saying "Yes...Cat Power!"...Next we put on Cat Power's song "Song to Bobby" (real song)...Cat Power (real name Chan Marshall) denied interview for this Animal Twitter...but the saying goes, "everyone should assume"...so it is safe to assume the above song is an ode to Little Bobby D...

...Bobby D and Me (not "I" because it don't rhyme...not "doesn't" because I said so)...we discussed our philosophy on life, politics, religion, our favorite novels...checked and crossed off names of dames in our Little Black Books...all of this over Little Bobby D's bowl of H2O, my cup of iced tea...and shared a bucket of 24 hot wings, licked fingers-n-paws clean...naps and exercise...

...ignored calls from Cat Fancy Magazine, asking Little Bobby D to be on the cover..he's lived a short life, but has experienced some Blues already...but is not ready to sell-out yet folks...

...What's more ridiculous, your Tweets? of yourself...or my Nuggets of Little Bobby D's day...Rhetorical!!!

No comments: