Saturday, July 14, 2007

...Sunday Mo Jo...

...Forget what Bob saw...this is what I saw...


I saw a health club in the BK on top of a McDonalds...

I saw Sean Hannity interview MC Hammer and say he still listens to the mo fos' music...

I saw old friends that apparently went to Lifting College......I don't know the exact name for the place of achieving higher self esteem...

I saw a Yank's pitcher that ain't no belly itcher, but was better last season when he didn't wear glasses and couldn't see...

I saw white pee go down the drain and then I yelled out my name for a reason not apparent...

I saw a saw on a bar wall and thought it was time to stop yelling at the bartender for not knowing whom Larry David is...

I saw the word "was" after "David" inside my mind, but realized "is" was the appropiate mo fo for this time...
...he still exists...

I saw in the same bar a canon that made the canon of canons...
...told it gradulations...

I saw a possible mispelled word, but Webster, the little black kid, is a-sleepin'...
...so stop ya complainin'
...this ain't no spelling bee...

I saw only one white man that was truly free and there happen to be a mirror in front of me...

I saw a lovely misses, but when awoke realized she ain't one...
...or has an odd formula for when IT pisses...
...mistaken for tail...

I saw a woman with only one hooter, a man with three and asked him to subtract and not be so full of greed...
...he peed on my new Timberlands...

I saw a musician whose face looked like wrinkled rubber so I wonder why they don't show that for drug education...
...how's that war going
...against your own family members or friends?...ridiculous...

I saw a bucket of KFC and suddenly the realization came upon me how easily a black person could get offended for assumption of the want to eat it...

I saw a pile of books, decided to give my cheeks a few looks...
...sat on 'em and that's why me wiseass...

I saw a woman on the 2-train and received an instant chubby...

I saw a woman on the R-train and received a sudden replay of last nights dinner...
...but a mo fo gotta go that-a-way
...I guess I gotta get use to spittin' up in my own...

I saw that same woman, she now curls her stash like Mr. Fingers.......somebody get her a BIC...and someone else get Phil Mic a better fit on that "Bro"...

I saw you staring right here and I gotta say so that that was quite the dose of the jo...

...and there's a Cup of Sunday Mo Jo...

No comments: